Wednesday, April 23, 2014

GMO

I was given this topic and I was trying to think, "what is a GMO" so I looked at Google images and found this stuff:


this is horrifying!

once I saw this I was getting scared of whet the world was trying to do to us but thankfully I have never seen or eaten one because I don't really want to try it.

I mean okay you figured out how to switch up DNA but did you really have to put it in food?
I still don't know what it is supposed to do but seriously did we have a vote on if we should eat this or give it to animals because I would like to stay healthy even if I look otherwise.

watch this is going to be the reason everyone gets more scared with zombies because something is going to go wrong then its going to hit someone then they change a bit and everyone will think he is a mutant zombie and attack him, then its going to spread till it is normal to have it now. (not likely)

don't worry I'm just joking (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment