Thursday, April 24, 2014

diet

diet? please, what is needed from that?

my food schedule is eat what I like/want for breakfast and lunch. dinner I do not have control over and I really don't want to make it.
yum
the only thing I see bad about my diet is when my stomach aches from food or doesn't feel well with what I ate.

I will improve if I am unhappy with myself then I might do something about it but that wont happen until I notice I am tired of looking down at my belly in stead of the floor.

besides I would rather eat fruits over vegies
also eating slightly more meat than almost everything else isn't that bad just unusual looking at how many fast foods we got.

so I wont tell you what to do because that is you that you are taking care of its your decision I have my own plan but if you dislike how you look you can do what ever you need with out hurting yourself to change it

K?

No comments:

Post a Comment