Thursday, April 24, 2014

daily life of epicness

so first thing in the morning when everything is quiet almost nothing can be heard unless you are ninja like me that you sense the alarm about to go off so you cut it off before it starts!













then I go forth and get my glory's breakfast but yet cannot relax.

so then I must turn into mental man to conquer the land of school once again.
but I also forgot to finish the work to be done at home
so after the conquering of school I retreat back to my castle which holds my treasures and I enhance my abilities with "technology" and plan for what I will do if we mustn't need to conquer school again.

but another day come and gone I feel that the day was good and treat myself with a glorious feast...
and retire to my chambers where I will be undisturbed until my clock strikes 6 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment